Lawn Care Software
Business management software that makes life easy for lawn care pros
No matter whether you’re a one-person lawn mowing service or a growing landscaping SMB, Plannit has the tools you need to get more customers and run your business efficiently.
Plannit is available as a mobile app for when you’re in the field and as a full desktop app back at the office.
Plannit lawn care software makes it easy to:
- Create and manage optimized routes in just a few clicks and dispatch efficiently
- Accelerate payment collection to improve your cash flow
- Track and renew seasonal contracts
- Ensure every work crew meets your customers’ unique needs with job checklists
What will you do with the hours you save with Plannit?
Plannit Puts Your Customers First
Plannit is lawn care business software built from the ground up to help you provide the best customer service, all the way from the initial inquiry, to getting paid.
It offers all the tools you need to efficiently communicate with customers no matter whether they prefer phone, text, or email.
In addition, it helps you track recurring payments, seasonal contracts, job changes, and cancellations, all from a single application.
Plannit helps you put a professional face on all your customer interactions, all while it ensures every other part of your business is running smoothly.
Work Crew Management
Give your crew leads the tools they need to manage their team better. Give new team members a way to ask questions of your veterans on another job.
- Coordinate with crew leads using in-app chat
- Track employee time on the clock
- Attach quality control checklists to any job
- Add custom notes to work orders or customer files, so routine and VIP jobs are handled right every time
- Use built-in GPS tracking, so you always know where each employee is
- Add or remove stops to daily itineraries as priorities change
Scheduling & Dispatching
Last-minute customer requests and unexpected weather can wreak havoc on your schedule. Plannit features an intuitive planning tool that allows you to update your agenda and routes in minutes.
- Get optimized driving routes, so you save time and fuel to make each route as profitable as possible
- Create routes according to service type, contract type, and sector
- Easily modify routes in case of inclement weather or urgent requests
- See all scheduled jobs in an easy-to-read calendar
- Easily schedule seasonal and recurring visits
- Monitor the live status of jobs in progress
Estimating & Invoicing
Send estimates and get paid for everything from routine weekly jobs to one-off VIP projects, all right in the Plannit app. Your customers can approve work with a single click. They can pay with a credit card online.
- Save estimate and invoice templates for standard job types
- Quickly set up contract renewals to lock in recurring revenue
- Customize quotes with flexible payment options and terms
- Plannit offers easy in-person or online payments so your customers can pay how they prefer, which means you get paid faster and more reliably
- Connect Plannit to QuickBooks, so all your finances stay synced
Easily keep track of everything you need to know about each of your clients. Plannit’s CRM tools put all of their contact information, addresses, work histories, payment schedules, and special requests in an organized, searchable format.
- Easily manage multi-address clients, like property management companies or commercial parks
- Complete customer histories available at your fingertips
- Log notes about special landscaping requests
- Clients can communicate with you any way they want 24/7, and it all shows up in Plannit's communication hub
- Customer communications are automatically linked in their file for quick reference
Frequently Asked Questions
What lawn care business owners want to know.
Why use lawn care software?
Where can I use Plannit?
How does Plannit handle schedule changes for inclement weather or other urgent issues?
Can I import my current business files in Plannit?
What are my subscription options?
What support is included with my Plannit subscription?
What third-party integrations does Plannit offer?